Aniva International was established in early 2013, in the middle of the most severe financial crisis that hit Greece for a generation. In spite of the disruptive political and business environment, a team of professional people who believed in doing things differently set out with the objective of creating a collaborative platform that could generate long-standing value for its partners. Soon after, the first office of Aniva opened in Athens followed by affiliates and associate offices in various parts of the world.
Since its inception, Aniva International has put in place an open and interactive organization that encompasses its customers and suppliers, with the aim to serve their fast growing OTX market. It develops strategic partnerships with major distributors in several territories for faster and risk-assessed market penetration of its brands.
- In the first year of its creation, it managed to develop and establish its first 2 brands, Anantra and Anivagene, in more than 20 countries worldwide.
- One year later, Aniva in-licensed, developed, manufactured and introduced into European markets the first world-patented and clinically backed nutritional supplement for MS and other neurodegenerative diseases. Additionally, its pipeline includes the first well-documented food supplement for Diabetes type II patients, produced through a unique and pioneering manufacturing process.
- On its 3rdanniversary, Aniva International set up its first two, fully operational commercial subsidiaries in Serbia and Cyprus and plans to establish more in the near future.
- In 2018 Aniva International set up its 3rd affiliate in Greece with full fledged sales and marketing team in order to meet the needs of the ever growing numbers of chronic & autoimune diseases patients
- In 2019 Aniva Int sets foot into the rheumatology health care area, which is becoming a pivotal specialty in dealing with the autoimmune patients, and it’s proud to introduce to the market the first product for Dry-Eye disease in Sjogren Syndrome patients and soon to follow with product(s) for Xerostomy in the same syndrome as well as a product for management of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
- In 2020 Aniva International expanded its Ophthalmology and Neurology product lines by introducing 2 new products: Eyeaspis Re-D, specifically designed for Diabetic Retinopathy & Sedoaspis, a novel product with postbiotics for the non-kinetic symptoms of Parkinson’s disease (PD). In addition and adapting to the news for continues communication, training and promotion, Aniva Int has established digitalized planforms through which it communicate with its B2B and B2C partners