Monday, 12 October | World Arthritis Day
Arthritis is the swelling and tenderness of one or more of your joints. The main symptoms of arthritis are joint pain and stiffness, which typically worsen with age. The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Osteoarthritis causes cartilage — the hard, slippery tissue that covers the ends of bones where they form a joint — to break down. Rheumatoid arthritis is a disease in which the immune system attacks the joints, beginning with the lining of joints.
Visit the Arthritis Foundation
Aniva International is currently developing a new product, named ARTHROASPIS, specifically designed for Osteoarthritis.
A clinically based nutraceutical for the maintenance of joint health.
Arthroaspis is a specially formulated dietary supplement for the maintenance and proper function of joints. The formulation of Arthroaspis consists of unique ingredients with specific role in joint structural and mechanical function. The combination of Undenatured Type-II Collagen with Boswellia serrataextract and strong antioxidants such as astaxanthin, as well as the synergistic action of Vitamins D3 & K2 for bone health, provide holistic approach to maintenance of joint health.
- Undenatured Type-II Collagen, with high oral tolerance, inhibits immune response that is responsible for cartilage degradation.
- Astaxanthin, the strongest natural antioxidant, protects from oxidative damage and regulates the inflammation status, apparent during Osteoarthritis.
- Boswellic extract with high anti-inflammatory properties provides pain relief and reduction of swelling in OA patients.
- The optimal cooperation of Vitamins D3 & K2 promotes bone and joint health as well as the best blood flow around the joint area.
- The best bioabsorption of the ingredients is assured due to bioenhancing function of piperine.
Arthroaspis is manufactured in UK/EU in certified facilities for quality and safety assurance.
For more information please visit: https://www.aniva-int.com/products/healthcare-products/arthroaspis/